InterContinental Chicago Wedding Planning
At InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile we understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and we take extraordinary pride in celebrating it with you. The key to a flawless wedding reception is attention to detail and wedding specialists that will help you create your vision. From the initial walk-through to the final departure, let our staff exceed your expectations and create an experience that will last a lifetime. Our expert planners will design an unforgettable occasion.
Exclusive InterContinental Chicago wedding reception amenities include:
- Award winning tenured staff to attend to your guests needs
- Exceptional culinary team to prepare your feast
- Dedicated wine stewards during dinner service
- Menu cards printed with your monogram
- Choice of entrée selected tableside for your guests
- Brocade, floor-length table linens and coordinating or matching napkins to adorn your tables
- Eschenbach, Rosenthal, Bauscher, Schonwald and Fortessa china options including classic and contemporary selections
- Contemporary crystal stemware and silver flatware
- Votive candles and table number frames to decorate your table
- Hardwood parquet dance floor
- Cloth fingertip towels and bath amenities to pamper your guests in the restrooms
- Private photography room for pre-ceremony photos
- Complimentary deluxe suite accommodations in the Historic Tower for the bride and groom on their wedding night
- Two complimentary room upgrades to Main Building suites for the parents of the bride and parents of the groom
- Reduced-rate guest rooms for your wedding guests
- Complimentary Ladies' and Gentlemen's changing rooms for on-site ceremonies
Complete an online Request For Information to begin planning your wedding at InterContinental Chicago today.
Recommendations From Expert Planners
"I highly recommend the InterContinental for your wedding or special event. Hosting a wedding at The InterContinental has always been a fantastic experience from start to finish. All the ballrooms are beautiful, the food is delicious and the staff members are detailed and wonderful to work with. You can’t beat the location (beautiful Michigan Avenue)."
-Barbara Moss, Barbara Moss Events
"As a wedding planner, The InterContinental Chicago is always on the very top of my referral list. Not only are the ballrooms spectacular but the level of service and quality of the food is truly unmatched. There is something to be said about making each couple feel truly special throughout the planning process and carrying through with an event executed to perfection."
- Shannon Gail, Shannon Gail Weddings and Events
Please visit www.WeddingWire.com/IntercontinentalChicago to find additional online wedding resources and a host of planning tools, all available to you at no cost.